PLAY IT.

Monday, June 27, 2005

oh gosh.
returning to school in less than 8 hours time!
i don't want to!

well,
i'll have to accept it.
my art is so screwed up.
i can't print my stats.
i don't give a damn.

i want my bubblegum!
reuban toby dcruz!
please remember!
haha.
don't eat all of it, and leave NONE for me.
i will not accept that.


the past week was rather all right.
just eating, eating and more eating.
haha. i'll be called fat when i return to school.
and my hair is LONG.
i need a haircut.
was supposed to get it on 18 May.
but it's still not cut. ):

friday
the test on friday at NJC was fun!
i saw this SJI HOCKEY GUY!
haha. number 15. he's NOT HOT. so i don't care.
i'm mean.

the math paper was easy. (:
haha. except for a few qtns here and there that i don't know how to do.
english paper.
it was easy as well.
haha. wrote an essay.
topic: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
whatever that was written on that piece of paper is senseless. but i came from my heart.
it's up to those people at NJC to decide if they want to accept me or not.

saw chloe.
dint expect to see her. haha.
she was 295. i was 296.
(:
i think number 300 was very cute.
i should have gotten his number.

after the test.
went out with my gd pal (:
haha. we were getting A LITTLE TOO HORNY.
we were sex-maniacs la.
haha.

saturday
flag day. AGAIN.
this time, it was raining.
so we decided to slacck. and i only collected a few coins.

met this guy call dragg from CJC.
he's a street magician? haha. gave us his number and all.
funny guy.

ARCHBISHOPS CUP!
haha. skipped curia.
it was rather muddy. so i got my shoes dirrty.

and yes.
i saw u again.
this time..
it wasn't PERFECTION.
forget it.
rejection will hurt.
-
it's all right.
i've got the best guy in the whole world.
and i'm sure he'll never leave me.
even if i were to become someone that he doesn't like. or a matter of fact.
someone that no one likes at all.


iloveGod.

`nat

u have vanished from my life (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home