PLAY IT.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

went to the beach yesterday with the intention to suntan.
i got damn disappointed when there was no sun. and even worse, when it started to rain.

well. the best part was getting into the water.
haha. the water makes your skin all SMOOTH and SILKY.

well, when one is freezing. rubbing sand on your body kinda helps.
haha. new discovery!

went to harbourfront for the first time in my entire life!
yayy! i feel proud of myself. and the best part of it. there's no giordano there.

i'm probably the flabbiest swimmer on earth.
haha. FATS ALL OVER.
but it's all right. fats keep one warm.
---------------------------------------------

hey andre.
thanks for the support u give me eh?
i really appreciate it. (:
---------------------------------------------

cip at library.
boring.
me and elvie were talking about RED BULL.
and how it can give you WIINGS. haha. so cute.
we kept repeating the word 'wiings' till it sound weird.
--------------------------------------------

i'm feeling like crap right now.
haiz..
it's all right. i'll be patient with you my guardian angel.
i'm just waiting for you to shoot that arrow of love for me.
i need to visit the love doctor. ):
i'm sure it'll cost a bomb.
i shan't find love.
i'll let love find me. (:
now that's REALLY CONSOLING.
blah.
i'm young relaxation's what i need.


i've got a RING from my darling.
so sweet all right. haha.
ilu!

falling down hurts.
falling for you hurt even more.
but it's all right.
the scars that are left on me will keep me happy till i forget u (:

ok.
i just feel lost now.
haha.


iloveGOD

`nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home