PLAY IT.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

dnt. din finish my design idea.
damn. sure to pull me down by alot.
i need to beat you.

and there was this stupid question.
what thermosetting plastic would you use to make a HOCKEY STICK?
mann. i couldn't answer.. and it was about a HOCKEY STICK!!
ahh. the anger in me.
i just put GRP glass reinforced polyester.

shall ciong for math paper 2.
and that's the end of streaming mid-yr.
yeah!

i hope i can get into the IP.
-prays.
whatever it is.
i can't stay in this school.

IJ TP?
IJ St. Nick's?
VJC?
NJC?
all better than what i'm in right now.
prison.

i lost my red NIKE water bottle.
-slaps myself.
"you idiot! how the heck could you leave it on the bloody bus?"
17.05.2005.. my bottle left me.

oh yeah.
i dreamt of my bro getting 217 for PSLE?!
mann. i'll kill him if he gets that low.
i don't care if he fails.
but i care if he DOESN'T get into SJI!
haha. now where's the irony in that mann?

tmr's the late pope's birthday.
i'm finally going to church! in a really long time.
i kinda missed weekday masses.


I'M REACHING MY GOAL!
I'M LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY FROM IT.
MY BELOVED 5 A1s.
please excuse me.
i'm a little mentally unstable right now.


iloveGod.

it's only you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home