PLAY IT.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

mann, the whole of this week i hardly studied.
haha. i MUST study.
I'm feeling guilty.

this week was great.
other than a few misfortunes here and there.
tuesday. the stupid exhibition.
wednesday. forgot to do homework.
thursday. nth..
friday. forgot to bring my wallet. and i woke up late.

SATURDAY ROCKED! i mean. yesterday.
haha. mann. i din wanna leave church la.
joavan and sherman practically dragged me outta church.
haha. there went my chance of seeing my darling.
i was hugging the church pillar.
cute scene.

live like you were dying, by tim mcgraw (is this how u spell his name?)
i like the song!

i'm so proud of myself!
i only smsed 29 messages for the whole of this week!

the late pope was so much better looking!


missingyou.

iloveGod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home