PLAY IT.

Monday, April 11, 2005

sports day. warm day.
was commentator. screwed up.
now the ultimate clown of the school. ((:

anyway. all i want now is rest. so tired. -yawns.
was screaming and shouting and cheering my house on.
haha. and of course, asking the gals over the mic to cheer their runners on.
the best was the 4 X 400m relay. i love it.
i wanted to particpate in it badly. din get the chance. commentating was my job for the whole day.

REMINDER TO SELF : NEVER COMMENTATE. AGAIN.

sam!! haha. i love you. ((:
whee.
i broke a leg for sports day. (okok, not literally)
and now i'll have to rely on you to support me for the rest of my life.
yes.
my darling.
okok. i sound sick. yupps.


my hair is long.
i'm going to cut it on the 18th May!
the late pope's birthday.

i think the pope was HANDSOME when he was young!


i've wanted to say this for a month now. but i keep forgetting
USHER'S HOT!!
his abs rock!! ahh.
-screams and hands are in the air


`nat


ilove god.


he's cute.
infatuations don't last.
but i know this one will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home