PLAY IT.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

the sun was shining brightly on my head today. i had flag day. i don't really seem to fancy it. cuz not a lot of pple donate.
everyone gives the 'dao' look and the most generous donor for today was the owner of that certain $5 note!
my legs were aching the whole time cuz i ran nearly 5km yesterday.

flag day makes me feel like a beggar. and i mean the whole orchard was filled with beggars!!
most of the pple already had stickers...so i decided to go take a break. i went window-shopping with sandra during my 5hr shift!! haha. ttly slacked.

got a haircut right after flag day. johui said i looked like a bung??
i like it the way it is. SPIKEY!

holidays are stressful.
homework

i feel fat. my BMI is high. very very high. 22.0. haha. overweight i must say.
and i'm still going to dine with my bro at ikea.
what a pig.


my happiness solely belongs to you.
ilovegod.


he's so hot. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home