PLAY IT.

Monday, January 17, 2005

one week has really taught me alot of things.
to give up and not look back.
i know i will regret. but hey. i think it's all worth in the long run.
i juz wanna tell you that i'll love you. i dunno when it'll end.
bt love is a decision. i have decided on you.
you just didn't know that it was you.
you made me feel on the top of the world at times,
but you also made me feel as if i were the ultimate failure.

i do not like to say these two words. and they are
"i regret"
and yes. i'll feel like this towards you. full of regret.
and i know i'll never be able to look back and see you with someone else.
it will happen. one day.

i just wanted you to know that
`i love you

you were the one who kept me smiling.
you were the one who kept me going.
and you were the one who also left scars that can never go away. DEEP DOWN in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home