PLAY IT.

Monday, November 08, 2004

hey.yeah.loadz of stuff now on at skul!! i din notice that it's only 7 more days till my sarawak trip!! it's lyke too much stress... have to prepare alot of things..then there's this blardy irritating girl in my grp.. being leader is alr stress up enuff.. then she has to push the blame to me...rah.. wheeehee! bt on the other hand..i'll be singing a duet with anissa in sarawak and i'll be giving a speech..

yesterdae ttly screwed..went for choir practice in church..then the damn blardy supranos can't even sing their part.keep telling them to sing that way.they sing this way.blardy irritating u know.they are better off in alto mann.or maybe even bass(is this hw u spell it?) rahh.then my brother is going to sing solo on christmas night.not fair kay..it's always him la.then he'll be the *Star* of that night.i really feel like slapping his face.how i wished he read this.i hate him.

well.i'm juz too tired to elaborate the main points of my dae any longer.bt i juz wanna let every know that i'll miss them!! esp. my happie pills!! wheeehee.jade and xuanya.
she rawks
~nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home