PLAY IT.

Friday, August 20, 2004

heyz, well this is a message to ALL people: Never tell me i am lame, cuz i know i am!! it kinda hurts me when you say that. i mean, people talking about stuff you already know and you are thinking about it in your head all the time.. it's kinda irritating.
well, todae's lessons were okay. i think i failed my science overall. sobz. well, I WILL BEAT SAM CHUA. whether others like it or not. i really hope my chinese can pull me up. hehex. nothing really happened except that alot of people irritated me. first my mama, second my bro, third nicole, fourth yun ying and fifth sam chua. i tink i have a serious case of PMS. i really dunno why i am in such a grumpy mood these days. is it because of my monthly thing or is it because of my CAs. i am really confused.
todae had training in school, din go down to the pool. we had to lift like so many weights. thank god we went later thanks to that dunno wad chinese programme we had at the auditorium. now my muscles are aching and aching and aching. well, if i can walk properly tmr, it will be a miracle. really feel like sleeping now.
well, after training, i fell a horrible fall. infront of the general office somemore. it was damn paiseh. but heck larhx. let them laugh. at least i made some pple happi today.
it was only last month that i was put on this earth to make pple happi. now i am put on this earth the be a lamer, idiot and to make pple sad. it's tiring making pple happi. :'(
love is not meant to be kept in the heart. both muz be open and that is when both hearts feel the warmth of giving.
this is to someone out there.. dun return my love. never do it. i am juz a hopeless freak. never say i'm lame. but you can say that i am an idiot. NEVER SAY I'M LAME.
and to nic.. i am jush a crk. accept that fact mann. dun try asking me to be straight FOR NOW. i hate creatures with dicks.
and to yun ying.. please dun try to make my life miserable. it's horrible enuff.
well that's about it.
nitez.
*still has lotsa homework to complete*
lurves yew..
dun return my love.
i know you wun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home