PLAY IT.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

todae was not realli bad. it was actualli quite fun. had three photo shoots. one for swimming, one for my class.. and the worse of all - legion of mary. well, today got to skip math class, i was damn happi!! well, now starting to like math a little (i PRETENDED to like math last time). but yeah, i admit, i wun get top in class this time. i think it will be shi hui, her group got 10 for the math stats project. damn jealous can. i only got 5. but heck, those are the results yew get when your group doesn't want to work with you and you have to do everything yourself. shi hui totalli rawks in math. she got full marks for her math file too.. well, let's juz drop the subject of math, it's starting to kill me.
hehex i also got to skip half and hour of chinese lesson for the legion photo shoot. and during the other half of chinese, cai ying hua forced me to stand up and read. it's like i have reading problems, i need to hold the book damn close to my face.. only for chinese words. toking about legion, I HATE CURIA
let's go on to the photo shoots. for swimming it was damn funny cuz the lady was like asking shan to move her legs closer together. hahax. the same happened to one of my fellow legionaries, i wun say who. it's like the worst thing that can ever happen to you - sitting in the front row.. for my class photo. 3R juz had to be there. dun tok about that class liao. continuing, for my class photo, it was like damn formal. but for the fun shot, i turned a lil' crazie, i dragged yun ying along to sit right in the front with me back to back. hahax, can't wait to see the photos. juz hope i don't look like an idiot. but even if do look like one. it's who i am. -an idiot
well, todae i went for chinese tuition, had to add additional hours cuz she say i did very badly. what the heck larh. it's actualli quite good already, being able to pass chinese. i am not pure chinese siaz. and oh yeah, i passed my english compre!! damn happi. i added another mark, but juz when i had to add one more mark, she has to too. forever getting higher than me.
it's like my mom is now adding UNEEDED pressure on me. the CAs are over, why can't she juz chill. i am actualli very contented with my marks liao. my mom is the one. i really dunno what to do. everytime i try my best, i don't get the results i want, and i feel as if i've not done my best. well, i failed my lit. only got 8/24. i couldn't cry so i decided to laugh. i THINK i told my mama my marks liao. she seems to be treating me differently nowadays. she even threatened to kill me with a knife juz three to five days back. i was juz standing there, staring at her and she staring at me. i cried a whole lot juz before i went to sleep. forget about it. it's all in the past. i still lurve my mom. but i can't lurve my dad anymore. MY BRO IS THE BEST!!
going back to my day, we got to skip lit class because we had the class photoshoot. it was damn good!! but yeah, still thinking about my lit results. and she got 17. not jealous. juz hoping to congratulate her. did not have the chance to do it. i will definitely lose my class position to her and there goes my pocket money. mama's definitely gonna cut my pocket money. i'll juz go hungry. i dun really care. i dun digest any of the food anyway.
she totalli rawks. trying to get her outta my mind. i promised her. it's gonna take long mann. oh and i saw her sis in the toilet todae. she was exiting the toilet when i was entering and she turned and gave me a very short stare. i pretended to ignore her of course, now come to think of it, her sis is kinda scary. hahax.
i am planning to give up on the class liao.. these plans have dragged far too long. if i could hand it over to someone, i would choose shi hui. actually was thinking abt sam, but some pple say she sarcastic. i dunno larh. confused now. seeing the state i am in. i dun take pity on myself, but for my fellow classmates!


This is going out to all the one deirdreans who read this:
i think you people rawk. if i ever did anything that made you all angry or unhappy, please forgive me. i am also human, i suffer from teenage stress too. and to add to that my mom is expecting much more from me. my family is biased (i am serious) they hate girls. but yeah all the same i would like to say you people rawk forever in my heart. *tears rolling down my cheeks* especially one..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home