PLAY IT.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

yoz.. well this week i felt damn sad..
u know it's like everyone is ignoring me..
oh and the worse thing is, i ask some pple some things, they dun answer.. *sighs*
i am very sad..
it's like i can't get her outta my head.. the attitude she shows me is like she's saying that only when you stop liking me then i will start talking you.. it's difficult to forget someone..
"it takes a minute to like someone, an hour to love someone, but a lifetime to forget someone"
it's difficult!!
now i'm forcing myself to stop liking her.. compressing my feelings..
it's like after liking her for 3mths and 2wks.. i have to stop.. haiz..
well, it's life.. everything that is happening now are facts.. i juz have to accept them..
u know it's like she's in legion also, there is no way i can avoid her.. that's e only way to 'forget' her..
oh gosh and worse of all.. jaime promoted band to me.. and i wanna quit swimming to join band.. pple might get the wrong idea and think that i wanna join band because of her.. i am dem stressed now!! the world doesn't revolve around me and it's a fact!!
sam, i juz wanna tell you that you rawk my world.. juz hope we can talk like last time.. you seem to be ignoring me now and then.. it's saddening.. you are one of the 9 friends i love.. please return that love by talking to me..
1.my bro
2.sarah
3.sam cheong
4.jaime
5.pei xiu
6.alyssa chua
7.elvira
8.alyssa peter
9.yew!!.. sam..
well there u have it.. the nine friends i lurve..
okie.. i really gotta go now..
i have to STOP liking her.. really hate complusion..
~nat
thinking of her.. and at the same time trying to stop liking her..
(i mean it's stupid, feelings can't be compressed)
I will achieve it!!
juz wait and see everyone.. i am not as hopeless as you think!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home