PLAY IT.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

today was really bad. had art class. madam mas had to 'flatten' my hair. she said that i wanted to join the 'spiky head community'(bung). then we had the conversation which really got me pissed. she said she thought i was in hockey cuz all those pple had spiky hair. i mean it's my life and i can do wad i want. so juz get out!
haiz. and todae i lost 24 bucks. so muchh. haixx.
todae i stayed back and help my chinese teacher to tabulate all the marks for chinese CA2. it was not really well done. but yeah, i would like to congratulate all those who passed. actually, i wanted to cry for all those who failed chinese cuz i really hate to see pple fail, that's why i try to help them (although sometimes i DO regret)
well, gotta go. wanna sleep, otherwise tmr cannot wake up and go for that bible study thingy. hehexx. todae woke up at 7 am. so late. my mama say she wanted to teach me dunno wad lesson on waking up early. crapz.
wadever larhx, anyway, gonna go off now.
byeezz.
i have completed on 25% of my mission.
i mite go back to 0% anytime.
well, nitez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home