PLAY IT.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

hey, it's been forever since is blogged.. no actually, juz kidding
hm.. well, my results weren't that good.. although i added 6 marks for my chinese. hmm, let's not talk about studies already!! getting sick of it.
well, it's so cool, last friday.. me and four of my other classmates were chosen to go for this sarawak CIP thing. but sadly, i can't go. hmm, me dad says i haf this major attitude problem, so that leaves my class with 3 pple going only.. shi hui, elvira and sam. sad sad..
hmm. well my class is getting better, yay!! yesterday celebrated teacher's day.. the class brought so much food. if anyone was there, you cld pratically feel the unity of the class..
hehex. well that's about it, i dun wan to blog too long, later laura complain again
well, i can't get herr outta my mind still
i will do it!!
luff
~nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home