PLAY IT.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

todae was a day, a normal as usual. but todae something made me damn touched, i was like trying to collect the lit paper, everyone ignored me as usual then i wanted to cry liaoz, keep thinking that i din do my job properly.so i got damn sad, juz 'ran' out of the class. at least i've got friends who care, pple like vinee,laura and celine(you're mine!!). well, they rawk mann.. they actually followed me down. later they were like asking me to go back to the class. but i din, so i went to the toilet. there was this girl in the toilet who pierced her tongue with a thumbtack. crazie siaz. after that i came back to class. i din dare go in. celine and vinee were like pulling me in. finally, i got in and then the whole class went "Sorry Nat", i started laughing and stepped outta e class, actually wanted to cry liaoz. but then dunno who say dun cry because you are too happi or something like that.. haiz, couldn't catch those words larhx. then later they saed "We lurve ya Nat" i wanted to cry even more.. well yeah, that's about it..
oh yeah, laura, sorrie i made you fall and feel like you are a flirt.. *hehex, i dun feel like one though*
oh yeah, todae got the total for lit, it was okay larhx, actually quite happie i passed!! i got 57, it's like damn high. but jaime, peixiu and sam got higher than me. haix. sad sad. dun care larhx. omg, cant believe i passed history too.. but yeah i dun think i can get top 10 in class this time round, my stewpid chinese pulled me down. dun care already.
i slack this term, but i gonna beat YEW next term. (to someone)
oh yeah, todae i was like damn pissed with the lit project thing, so me, shi hui and sam went to complain to ms koh.. she trying to be biased larhx. yun ying's grp hand up so late, then they still get so high. i tink they got 14 still. *sighs*
i tink the top five will be shi hui, sam, vanessa, elvira and alyssa peter.. yew all rawk mann.. i will try harder next term and it's a promise, that means i will be neutral, dun pontang trng, dun pontag tuition and study four hrs a day. whoa. tat's a lot of sacrifices. but hey, i need to work harder, ms oon is catching up. me and jaime is not happy about it..
todae's math lesson was damn fun. we wasted a lot of time and it made me happier.. well gotta go now
keep you updated
PEACE!

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.
my web site - how To buy followers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home