PLAY IT.

Monday, January 10, 2005

today started homeroom system. climb here climb there. tiring siaz.
history sitting all alone in one blardy corner. i hate BEING ALONE. i'm just constantly left alone. why? is it me or is it me?
maths lesson sucked too. the teacher sucks. her method of teaching sucks.
i really treasure you mr lau.


tmrw gotta stay back for an interview with mr sng, mr francis and mrs lim??

job interview??

beats me.



wan: thanks for holding on to the letter for me. loves. (:
celine: thanks for giving me moral support.
joy: i love you.
sumay: thanks for telling her for me.

shi: thanks for taking neos with me!!! love ya loads.


can you please tell me.
tell me if i'm wasting your time.
i've waited so long.
i don't mind waiting again.
all you need to do is tell me.
if i'm juz being an idiot.
i can't make the decision on my own.
i'm afraid i'll live to regret it.
i don't want to give up.


`i hope to meet you under the mistle toe. hold on to you and never let go.
ilu

~nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home