PLAY IT.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

i hate her.. wadever. come into my classes life at the beginning of the year and ruins it. all i have in common with you is that u dun like me and I DUN LIKE YOU!!!!
we're not primary one kids! Shoo. it's better if you're gone.

sorry. that was a little too harsh at the beginning. bt i juz can't stand it. she ruins our lives.

i'm no more chairperson.
it's sad. i'm not sad because i'm not it. because of the fact that i lost to alyssa.
my mama says i'm too hard on myself. she says i can't lose or fail. is it really true?
I NEED TO KNOW THE NUMBERS!!! sam, you've gotta tell me mann.

i saw mrs chan today at the confirmation mass in church!!! whee!! i'm going to get her to be my godparent mann. so darn cool. i love her!!! and i love the way she teaches. i think that all our sec one teachers rawk mann. it's like most of our sec two teachers so eeyer.
i love MR LAU mann.
MRS CHAN as well
MS VINO
MDM MAS!!!! whee

-sighs. how i wish i could get them back.


i took the whole holiday. the whole holiday
one look at u and everything comes back.
all memories.
i can't help it. i can't give up.
ilu.

label crisis.

i'm dead.

bi?!?!

i really dunno.


GOD is the way the truth and the life
Whoever believes in HIM will have eternal life

~nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home