PLAY IT.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

i love school now. driving her crazy makes me happie. let her have more wrinkles.
i hate purple. i hate purple pens.
i hate corrections.
i hate maths.

i love art.
i love history.
i love science.
and i love trng?? hahs. i dunno.


legion so ttly rawks la. better than ij youth mission.
whee. hahs. we are more disciplined. but ij youth mission still fun la.

pe was okay today.
trng was fun yesterday. we did intervals. in total must swim a total of 20 laps in 30 mins.
whee!! (:

hahs. my speech is tmrw.
elvie. shi and alyssa!!! must have confidence okay??
i hate speaking infront of pple.
speaking infront of the class makes me shiver??

hahs. GO RESA GO. i like her speech. so rawking.


`you're so hot. you turn me on.

alot of things are easier said than done.
giving up is an example.
is my heart really playing with me?

GOD is the way the truth and the life.
whoever believes in HIM will have eternal life.

~nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home