PLAY IT.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

today was hockey finals. stc lost to northland. dem sad la.
good job stc. you did well.((:

i saw him at delta!! haha.he was supporting jurong west while i was supporting saint andrew's.
yupps.
mann the boys b div hockey is damn nice la.

abs and 6 packs rawk mann!!

today i cooked crab again. so fun.
i only like killing the crab.

yesterday i was damn pissed.
my house gave me problems.
the church is not available for acies.
and sarah tay told pple things about me which are not true!!

haha. and gracie was there to cheer me up!

sam. i miss you!! i wanna hug you k.. very long never see you.
haha. shall see you soon. get well!


got back my results.
better than expected ((:
damn happie.
i improved!!


i still think he's hot.


ilovegod

`nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home