PLAY IT.

Friday, April 01, 2005

injustice and depression

happy april fools day.
i dun really take a fancy to this day. i REALLY HATE IT.

i don't like practical jokes. i don't like lies.
all i want is the truth.
everytime i try to trust someone, they betray me.

depression.
sam. all i can do now is think of you and all the good times we had together.. christmas. church. valentines day..
thanks for advicing me.. milo worked quite well but it's a totally one whole cup of fats.
what the heck. i'm pissed right now. i shall vent my negative emotions on food.
i need to take a break from everything. i m lacking the sleep i need. i m so YOUNG and so many things are happening to me. it's total injustice. isn't that what singapore works on?... injustice.

democracy.
it's missing in action. everything is not democratic anymore. it's too much to bear.


WHY??
-it's time for me now to close my eyes and take a break from all these crap. what ever happened to all my happy moments? it's gone.


heard this quotation.
"Happiness is easy. It is letting go of unhappiness that is hard. We are willing to give up everything but our misery."
it's quite true.
so i shall put all this behind me after this post. and leave it in the hands of the LORD.

u were the one who created me. i give you my life. and to you i shall place all my happiness as well as unhappiness. i know it is you talking to me.
ILOVEGOD.



`i would be foolish to cry over you. it's not worth it. but if i were to dream of you everytime i sleep. i would choose to sleep forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home