PLAY IT.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

yeah mann. i lost weight.
or is it all in my head?

whee! i bought a new tank top.
black.
giordano.
i think it's nice.

i'll be singing responsorial psalm in church next sat!
ttly excited.

i wanna watch HOUSE OF WAX!
there's violence!
and KINGDOM OF HEAVEN!
haaha. killing violence too.
both NC-16.
i dun care.
i'll watch them.

ok. my last post was totally depressing.
and yeah. i m like so gonna fail my chinese.
went OUTTA point for compo.
paper lost 30+ marks.
yeah.
quite obvious it's an F9.

ANYWAY..
enough with depression.

it's happy day today!
i dunno why.
i din study i guess.
haha. i've not touched my history book ever since 6 days ago.
i rock!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
and to all future mothers too..
haha.. me???

iloveGod.

hotness.
it's just you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home