PLAY IT.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

vesak day holiday.
my dad was PMS-ing. my poor bro. kena from him.
went for bbq. rocked big time.
haha. and i got information that two gays were at mac's.
i think homosexuals are interesting.
yeah.

tuesday.
results were out.
nth else nice happened.
OFFICIALLY OUT OF PRAYER MINISTRY.
yeah.
i wanna watch 'the choirboys'!

today.
rained in the morning. dint feel like going to school.
dragged myself outta bed. the sight of my loved ones. ahh.
my mental state has brought me to such extents.
SAM! I WANT MY LIGHT SABER! HAHA.
don't miss any of the action.
and you finally tagged!! yayy!
---------------------

ok. i've decided on french.
weird eh?
haha. well, my name is spelt natHalie because the french spell it that way?
haha. normally it's natalie.
interesting...

results out.
i've finally realised that no matter what your score is, you should be satisfied.
if not, depression will grow on you and it'll affect your CA2..
told my parent. (mom)
not parents. (not mom AND dad)
and here comes my freedom!
this is the worst i ever did in my entire secondary school life.. and i get THE FREEDOM!
i should do badly more often eh?

dint get my five A1s.
walao. i feel like beatin 'em up la. (eng)
can't they give me like one more mark somewhere.
one mark short of a combined A.. blah
ok. observe the kind of language i use oh-so-very-often. and yes, and I DO DESERVE that A! i really DO.

i'm piggified.
i ate SO MUCHH. haha.
tmrw wearing whites, definitely able to see my fats.
but it's (fats) sexy. -whistles.

i've got alot to say today so don't mind me..
((:


on friday there'll be a BBQ! yeah!!
strictly for council board members and parents only.
haha.
having so many BBQs lately.
i'll lose my two packs la.
two is already so pathetic.

got a pressie for elvie.
shared with ginny and wileen.
i think she'll love it.

i'm 50 bucks richer today!
thanks to my grandparents! yeah mann. they rock.
something told me to visit them, and i did.
and i got money.
so cool. and i was worrying about my swimming package.
so ex. $51.


finally find
when you and i collide.

i want to collide with you!!
haha. it's a dream.
you're my dream.
i'm the dreamer.
haiz.
-slaps myself.
NAT! WAKE UP!
DREAMING IS NO GOOD!!
mann.. ok. i'm awake..

getting too animated here?
i'll stop.

iloveGod.

it's all about you.

`nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home