PLAY IT.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

math.
my poor math paper.
how could you do this to me??
others found it easy..
i thought otherwise.
you let me break down when i was about to complete you.
my poor brain is now reduced to dryness.
i can't get my targeted grade anymore.
and it's all thanks to one stupid question.
today i woke up like early.
full of hope.
hoping the bloody math paper would be easy.
and this is what i get.
shit.


ok.
it's over.
i've already confined myself to one whole day of depression.
now. it's relax time.

I SOLVED A SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION!!
(not a very big deal)
whee!
i'm so proud of myself. (:


i've finally regretted sending in my application for NJC?
i seriously think that VJC IS A BETTER CHOICE.


sam: the guy from outram is hot la. haha. he doesn't come early. mann. i wish you could take a look at him. haha. comments! indian-eurasian.

hmm. this made me think: why don't i go for many chinese guys? haha. weird.

reuban: thanks for your worksheets! it's easy. NOT DIFFICULT. haha. STC is out mann!! i can't live in prison anymore. yupps. all the best for tamil O's. haha. waiting for 18 Nov?? on the 19 Nov i shall treat you. haha. if you DO READ THIS..

i want back muscles!!

ok. i'm like not depressed anymore. but i keep eating.
mann this is bad..


looking at my previous posts.
yuuckk!
i was disgusting.
esp. in the middle of last year.
whatever.
what matters most is now.
i'm a perfectly straight person.


iloveGod

rawk on.
cuteness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home