PLAY IT.

Monday, July 18, 2005

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY VANESSA AND BRIDGET!!
YOU'RE BOTH NOW 13. same as me?? it's either you're old, or i'm young!!


friday was crapped up.
my council skirt was soooo tight.


saturday as usual..
went to the gym in the morning. i simply love it!!!
haha. mainly cuz i get to see this SUPER HOT GUY.
the only thing i know bout him is that he's from gan eng seng, his name is Raizal? he's upper secondary.. and he looks like a PLAYER.
yeah.
sang again, and officially screwed up.
well, all i can do.. is just stand there, smiile and hope for the best! (and of course hide my face after mass)


sunday was one of the bad days again.
i just noticed how much excess fat i've got on my body.
bloody hell la. i hate it. ):

CONGRATS MATTHEW TANG!!! (:
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.
YOU'RE TALLER THAN REUBAN!


well, now it's a MONDAY.
back to school in roughly 2 hours time.
i get to skip school later cuz i've got this NJC sigma lab thingy.
going to be super interesting... (: yeah!!
something to do with DNA extraction..


ok, excitement's over. no more flirting for me.
it's time to get down to business and study like crazy.
trust me.. i will.

i've decided.
no attachments for me till i'm 18. after A's.
so that leaves me with 4 more years of single life??
so SHORT!! i want to be committment-free.
ok, maybe i'll extend the period till i'm 20.

DEPRESSION AGAIN.
NJC just keeps me waiting.
nobody has yet to receive the letter.

waiting. waiting. waiting. gone...



i'm a fat girl today.
(:
cuz i'm lovely.
fat people are the most beautiful.

YES.
I'M THE MOST COMPUTER ILLITERATE PERSON TO WALK THIS EARTH.

4.50 WHEN I ENDED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home