PLAY IT.

Monday, April 10, 2006

SJI vs ASC B.
although they lost, and it was their last game )): i enjoyed very very much (:
was probably the most memorable game i've been to, be it hockey, soccer or whatever else.

anw.
being turned on aint the worst feeling on earth. (: haha. save me.
it's the best.


i used to want hockey. not anymore. ):
it's gone.
now.. i want.. eh.. (it's still sji)
LONG LIVE SJI.


school was all right.
screwed up my math test. (: haha.
lost bout.. 4 marks?
quite all right i guess.



I LOVE GOD.

it's going to be a long week ahead for me.
tues- church
wed- sch choir, church choir prac
thurs- sch choir, church choir singing. bio test. international friendship day. maundy thursday.
fri- church (good fri), and easter egg packing
sat- easter vigil (till 12 midnight)
sun- easter day. church and more church!

OMG. it's CHURCH EVERY SINGLE DAY.

haha. and I LOVE YOU. (: thnk you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home