PLAY IT.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

started off the day with crescent's funfair.
saw AMELIA and tania.
amelia made me SO EMBARRASSED. save me.


visited the old folks home.
"Litte sisters of the poor, Home for the Aged"
the turnout was so disappointing. 10 altarservers promised they would turn up. THE RESULT?? 3 pathetic young ones. what ever happened to the older and supposedly more responsible ones? guess paul cheong, marion and i were very very disppointed.

during the visit.
thoughts flashed across my mind.
"what will happen when im old?"
"who'll take care of me?"
"will i be deemed useless, unreputable and DOOMED?"
i dont want to end up in a situation where i'll have no one to help me live on. i want to live with my future spouse and pray every single day.. so that God will help us have the will to go on no matter what will happen.

another point to note.
OLD FOLKS are nice people. (:
all you need to do is:
1. SMILE (genuinely please)
2. have contact with them (not too close, they might think we're trying to attack them)
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY, talk SLOWLY. (i dont think they understand out lingo, yo)


headed back to church. and i was all ready to sing my responsorial psalm.
UNTIL... i was told to change the lyrics and its entirety.
and so.. I SCREWED UP.

thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home