PLAY IT.

Friday, March 31, 2006

we had triple science.
and triple lab sessions.
i love lab sessions.
and that reminds me, i think i took my leaf out of the boiling tube the wrong way. i took it out with my forceps. WHICH WAS WRONG I THINK.

had some percussion band to come down to our school today, and it was really cool.
"POTS and HANDS".


after that had mrt.
the theatrette was PACKED with upper secs.
and i ended up sitting on the floor doing my math revision test.
it was rather easy. but i'm sure i made a mistake somewhere.


YOU MADE MY DAY!
thanks! (:


went back to stc.
and i received my math prize.
i wasn't as happy as last year. oh well.

i saw sam! like FINALLY!

Image hosting by Photobucket

i LOVE THIS WOMAN.

and i didn't see bernie.
sat with elvie.
i miss sitting with her in the canteen. (: remember the times we crapped and ate and dropped all our food. those were really the days.

Image hosting by Photobucket

AND I LOVE HER MORE!

finally back at home. still with lots of homework.
God Bless ME.


ALWAYS CROSS THE OVERHEAD BRIDGE.
I JUST WITNESSED AN ACCIDENT.
support TRAFFIC rules. i love them. they love us (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home