PLAY IT.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006



this is a cool video..


today was science day.
i had HEAPS OF FUN.
mel, pam, nic and i were in charge of the station called "survival of the iron egg".
pam and nic stayed up there and made sure they had all the materials to make the egg's armour. basically, the main aim of the activity was to make sure that the egg didnt break when dropped from a high point.

mel and i were at the ground floor, clearing the eggs, giving the points. and making sure that no one was killed by "killer litter".
i must say that it was a really fun experience.


and english lesson today ROCKED.
miss lai makes everything so much better. (: i dont want her to leave. i wish she came back to teach 3e6!
we all love her. and she loves us all.

we did modal auxilaries today. and we were working with THREE SIMLE WORDS "I LOVE YOU".
1. I may love you ... but i'm not very sure.
2. I might love you ... so be ready.
3. I can love you ... but i choose not to.
4. I could love you ... if i weren't a homosexual.
5. I will love you ... till the end of time.
6. I would love you ... half-heartedly, the other half goes to my other boyfriend.
7. I shall love you ... starting now.
8. I should love you ... because you were there to help me when i fell.
9. I must love you ... because I was forced to.
10. I have to love you ... because you are my relation.
11. I ought to love you ... as it is my duty.

imagine you told all of this to your girlfriend/ boyfriend.
i can guess that they would have given you a slap on the cheek.
so MORAL OF THE STORY is to never use modal auxilaries when you are saying "I love you."
just GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.


emath revision test tomorrow. but it seems that the choir pple aren't sitting for it.
and chem test on thursday. SPA bio test on friday.
thank god they are all not demanding tests.


I LOVE ST IGGY'S!
the church just makes me feel as though God truly exists.
i have not felt that in a LONG LONG TIME. and only today did the presence of God touched me again FOR THE FIRST TIME IN EONS.



the moments we shared can never be forgotten.
they stay with me. and they leave you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home