PLAY IT.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

church today.
i LOVE CHURCH.
but i some how have grown away from God, i really miss talking and sharing everything with him.
looks like going to an anglican school wasn't the best choice, but still, it was for the good of my results.


im too young to possibly love anyone.
NO WAY WILL IT HAPPEN.
okay. maybe my bro.
haha. and i just noticed today that he's quite hot.
LOL.


I THINK I do.
but i dont.
this is simply contradictory.

i'm not ready to leave legion or choir.
i dont think anyone is.
singing is simply my passion, and i'm glad God has given me this talent. so i suggest i use it to the fullest so that i can praise God with it.

---------

today was acies, and it is also the annunciation of Jesus.
9 months later will be the birth of Christ, in layman's term.. christmas.

acies was all right. just that all the SJI guys didn't go.
and even if there were a few, i didn't know them. so it was quite boring.
oh well, but the st pats guys turned up.
so it was all right in the end. saw don and matt. i ACTUALLY believed that matthew had too much to drink last night and had a hangover. HOW GULLIBLE.


"I'M ALL YOURS MY QUEEN MY MOTHER, AND ALL THAT I HAVE IS YOURS"

this sentence has grown to have a special meaning in my life.
i have everything, but simply put, everything that belongs to me belongs to mary and jesus too. (:
sometimes, i really envy (it's WRONG to envy, yes yes) them on how they have such a good family life.
i want that too.
well, my aunt has taught me that no matter what, there are always people who are worse off than you. it's comforting for me.
but definitely i still feel that i i deserve a little bit of respect no matter what. i am a being walking on the face of this earth, and every being demands a certain level of respect.
that means, no suspicion ALL THE TIME, and no invasion of privacy.


and its you that fills my mind.
there is none to replace all these memories i have had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home