PLAY IT.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

SPORTS DAY

tolley didnt really win.
but i'm glad that the people bothered to cheer at least a little.
chloe was my BIGGEST supporter. (:

my ligament retore.
at the 300 metre mark. i felt a sudden PAIN in my knee.
that's when i knew i had to STOP SPRINTING.
i could have charged and maybe got 3rd or 4th placing if not for my cursed situation.

tolley got second for cheer.
WHOOPEE.

MILO. MILO.
MORE MILO. chloe and i took ALOT of milo.
poor mr tay. standing there as if he were the GUARD.


mr tay: "nathalie, can you read up on metallic bonding on your own?"
me: "sure mann."

i thought that was rather random, cuz i was talking about milo and he suddenly started talking about metallic bonding. where's the link?


went town with nicolle and shireen.
watched NANNY MCPHEE.
i loved the show. it was SO NICE mann.
theatre 7. my favourite theatre.
i ate nachos and potato wedges!


"I promise to do my best in whatever i do. I also pledge to study and stay away from all temptations until i'm 18 years old."

i want my progress report.
i heard they are all receiving it tomorrow. (:

have you ever seen anyone so oblivious to anything?
i really tried very hard. but i still dont get it.
why why and why?



I OWE MEL ABALONE.
I OWE MY SHEEPY CHOCOLATE.
I OWE MYSELF SOME SLEEP.

i need to go pack my bag.
i'm quite excited.
but yet. i dont want to go.
mount ophir here i come.

btw. my phone's with me right now. (:
yipee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home