PLAY IT.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

whee. (: rjc today.
mount ophir is coming. i hope i survive.

there's too much to be said. i dont feel like elaborating.

but mr low asked if my neck was painful in the morning.
and he claimed it was painful cuz weekee (who was sitting behind me) had her nose grown too long.
LIKE AHHEM

soccer.
the bimbos lost.
the whole team was probably counting on me.. )): and i let them down.
go beat wei wey and daohui up.

tmr is triple science again. (:
i can't wait.

got back a math.
i didn't do as well as i wanted to. instead of letting the whole world figure out.. i'll just state the marks down.
A C6.
a 6??? gosh.
well. i felt that i let mrs khor and everyone else down. i really need to do well for my matrices.
i was too stressed and i cried. damnit.

yepps.
it's ACSI on friday for science symposium.


I'VE GOT THE JOSEPHIAN ANNUAL!! LIKE YAYY.

THERE'S A RUGBY MATCH ON FRIDAY.
AND I'VE GOT TRAINING ON FRIDAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home