PLAY IT.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

OK. BEFORE it turns the next day.
i also forgot to say that i'll give my all time favourite meal of the day. which is dinner, for lent.

so that means.
1. No meat.
2. No dinner. )):
3. Regarding msn, i made a mistake. What i meant was.. Just one hour a day.
4. Not more than 20 smses a day.
5. LESS FLIRTING. (damnit nat. you can do it)


yupps. so that the point of this post. to make my PUBLIC DECLARATION of sacrifices clear. according to jeanne, this is essential. -nods.

Okay. i slept from 1700 to 2200. i'm not going to sleep anymore. just stay awake and c0mplete all my homework. chem, chinese and english left.

march is coming. i shall draw out a list.
1march: ASH WEDNESDAY. start of lent. training at RJC.
3march: Prefects Commendation, stations of the cross.
4-5march: normal weekend at church.
9march: SPORTS DAY!!
10march: supposedly, my learning journey
10march: START OF HOLIDAYS.
11march: supposedly, polka concert.
10-12march: MOUNT OPHIR EXPEDITION

okay. i only know until 12 of march.
the rest are all UNPLANNED?

anyway. this is truly hilarious.
i asked my bro to wake up. and guess what he said??
"I WANT HOCKEY."
gosh. I LOVE HIM mann. hockey's good. ((:

Image hosting by Photobucket



`I wonder if i could actually stay away from YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home