PLAY IT.

Friday, February 17, 2006

haha. yayy. school rocked today.

okay. so it was during AMATH. the pen happened to leak.
and i put the pen beside my mouth.
so the ink SOMEHOW went into my mouth. DAMN.
haha. so mrs khor was like. YOU HUNGRY until you gotta the ink is it?
and she told the class to get me PILOT INK for my birthday.

okay, so she forced me to go to the toilet and when i came back.
guess what was on the board!!
A DRAWING OF MY MOUTH WITH THE INK STAINS.
it was terribly embarrassing.
i'm so going to use BALL point pens during amath from now on.


chapel today.
pastor henry was singing this song.
"jesus is the shepherd, we are the MAAA and his banner of love is over me."
haha. maaa means sheep by the way.


ac funfair tmr!
training tmr!
erm. haha. concert tmr!!! yay.
go choir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home