PLAY IT.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

i'm sick! i'm sick! i'm sick!
rahh. and i wanted to watch the hockey U21 finals after my training today.
oh well. i guess it's all fated.

anw. went to east coast yesterday. haha. first time there mann.
haha. the tides are nice. if you just watch them closely. ((:

everything today has been screwed up.
first i couldn't go for legion meeting. next i couldn't attend mass. third i couldn't go for pyc exco meeting. fourth i couldn't go for damien hall building fund meeting. fifth i won't be going for training. and lastly, i WON'T BE GOING FOR THE HOCKEY MATCH that i was looking forward to. )):
see what i fever can do to you. it makes all your plans go WRONG. rahh. fevers are so WRONG.


i've a major sore throat. and i didn't sing responsorial psalm yesterday. =s I'M SO SORRY.
i didn't mean for it to happen.
rahh. my week's so packed.

tmr- not going to school
tues- training, common test, young advocates
wed- training, choir (i have NO idea how i am going to sing)
thurs- training, choir
friday- training, vocal training
saturday- cip, training, choir
sunday- legion, mass. ((: I LOVE SUNDAYS.

okay. so basically, my week's filled with training and choir. oh well.
all the best to me. and may i rest in peace.

I HATE BEING SICK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home