PLAY IT.

Friday, February 03, 2006

haha. my baptism birthday was on the 2nd. ((:
i did devotion on that day as well. i thought i did quite well. although it was A LITTLE long.
my baptism birthday's on a feast day. how cool is that mann.
presentation of the lord jesus. which is also the 40th day of christmas!

anw. tmrw going to st teresa's home. whee.
help the elderly!!

got back nearly all my tests.
rahh. i hate all of the results. all B4s. except chem and math A1.

went down to delta today. saw the stc pple. )):
anw. after that went for training. ((: it felt good mann.

talked to sam today! haha. like after SO SO SO SO LONG.
i wanted to see bernie and sam la. I MISS THEM.

hi germaine: i'll pray for you. no probs.
rachel: haha. you pray for me?
joan!: haha. diet diet.


choir was generally okay. i get to sing Alto 1. haha.
kam yan's my coach?


i love you.
i love you.
i love you. ((:
11 more days.
haha. now now, you leave me alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home