PLAY IT.

Monday, January 16, 2006

yeah. today has been quite fun.
i took the form for the overseas CIP trip. i don't know how much it is. and i don't want to deprive my parents of SO MUCH MONEY BECAUSE OF ME.
i think it's like 500 bucks.

chinese common test today. i nearly ran out of time. phew. three comprehensions.
yeh.
math test tmrw. i can't wait. i hope i can top the class. i hope. maybe julia will be the one with full marks. GO EAT MORE BRAIN PILLS.
chemisty on friday. wow. so many tests.

all right. i'm obssession-less now.
thanks for waking me up.
thanks for calling me to be with you God.
well.


oh, i saw dom when i was walking back from queensway. i was like waving for so long, and only after SOME TIME then he saw me across the road. cock eye la.

peanuts. peanuts and more peanuts.

was talking to jeanne and rachel.
church is a FUN PLACE. well. i hope it's a good environment to study as well.
i hope i can go there.
I PRAY.


currently, everything i do is in vain.
currently, everything i do is for God.
currently, everything i do is for my future.
you're not part of it.
thank you.







that's bout it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home