PLAY IT.

Friday, January 13, 2006

haha. today school was fun. although we had a new english teacher again. mann. how many times must we change teacher? gosh. i feel so pissed.

haha. i hope my parents can let me do CIP with elvie tmr.. i wanna do!
whee. i miss her TERRIBLY.

okay. i'm still not getting a phone anytime soon. and i'm quite bummed bout it. amelia lost her phone, and so we're both PHONE-LESS and we're missing them REAL BAD.
oh well. not having a phone means more time on msn. which is worse i guess. haha.

so.. school was all right. and there was a cca fair today. i'm deciding between npcc, netball and string emsemble. choir's definitely ruled out this time cuz i'm already in a choir currently, and i don't wanna over stress my poor vocal cords.
sorry miss ho. haha. i wasted your time at the auditions.

erm. yeah. so i've got loads of homework. and i'm going to stay up today to do it. bio, chem, e math, a math.
CHINESE COMMON TEST ON MONDAY.
gosh. i'm so not ready for it. bleah. failured.

well, basically.. my life has been failured this entire year.. so far.
my cca. my studies (i cant remember a single thing) and my personal life and relationship with God. without church, who am i going to turn to? my friends in school? i hardly know them.
seriously.. i never knew why i transferred. gosh.
i've got no church to fall back on. all my friends are going to lose contact with me.
basically, i'm like a PRIMARY ONE KID now. without a phone (actually, i think primary one kids got phones as well), without a life. and i've got to tell my parents whenever i'm out and wherever i am. (PUBLIC PHONES!) gosh.


i've got ZERO LIFE IN ME RIGHT NOW.
i can't decide. anything at all. i'm so indecisive. fickle, whatever you call it.


had assembly. was fun. but i wanted to see how chapel was like!
nvm. next week.
gosh. it's always like that. i look forward to the weekends, but there's so much homework. and you spend all your time doing homework. and the weekend ends. so there's like not much time to relax.. so the whole thing starts over again.. monday.. to friday. and IT'S JUST A CYCLE OF WAITING FOR TIME TO PASS.
this is quite pointless if you ask me.

chemistry is always 'CATCHING NATHALIE FERNANDEZ' time. miss siti always seems to catch me doing something wrong.
and my bloody practical screwed up somewhere. i got like 10ml more than some pple. GOSH!


okay. so i went to church. and i saw this lady.
she came up to me and started telling me about her life experiences. so i shared some of my insights with her. and she started calling me a professor? just because i could verbalise my thoughts in a clear and articulate manner? haha. mann, i wish life were that simple.
well, i wanted to exercise within that hour, but i guess it was an hour well spent (according to rachel) cuz i managed to spread God's word. which i'm like so completely supposed to do.
but, how can i do it once i'm banned from church? i really dont want this to happen.
i guess this will be my last week in church, cuz i'm doing responsorial psalm. and I HAVE TO DO IT, cuz it'll be utterly irresponsible of me if i were just to never turn up.


right.. i'm off to study now.
it's always the case isnt it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home