PLAY IT.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

NEW YEAR. NEW STUFF.

i wouldnt have known how to get past 2k5 without church life. (:
it's a brand new year.. and i'll be going to st. ignatius more often. hopefully, i can find some cute guys.

my brother, keith fernandez- future josephian, claims that 50% of singaporeans are celebrating their new year in misery because of the rain. like oh wow. i didn't know that.... damn.

started the day with legion meeting.
and guess what, my favourite colours are green and pink! how matching... today's a fateful day..
patrick was doing the candle thingy, and he had to pull it off the stand. oh how cute!!

let me describe to you a scene i witnessed today with my own two eyes.
guy A bought some biscuits, and guy B was a little hungry.
so here comes guy A walking towards guy B.. and then guy B went.. "hey ___, what did jesus say about sharing?"
MANN!! IT WAS HILARIOUS.
haha.

quit smoking. it's the best you can do to your body. i'm glad you're stopping and returning to church. (: i'll be praying for you..

today.
was good.
was fun, because father anthony gave this really great great homily.
was a blast. the acknowledgement of each other's presence made me feel better.
was great because there was loads of FOOD. (:

however, i only ate once.. due to my new years resolutions. i hope i can keep to it.
i just have to train. and eat lesser. STUDY HARDER.

that reminds me, dom and i were talking bout teenage relationships.
haha. i gotta drill it into him soon that IT DOESN'T LAST! NEVER!
that's why, to me, my books are more important to me than anything else.
BURN MY BOOKS, AND I'LL BURN YOU ALIVE!

A math is fun. started off in october. with sets. and until now, i'm only at chapter 3. surds and stuff. how slow can i get?
E math is easy i suppose. the first few chapters.
Bio is getting rather interesting.
PHYSICS, my suppose to be love, is letting me down. i can't remember a damn thing.
Chemistry is still untouched.
my languages are completely hopless. i don't know how i'll cope with it in the year to come.
Social Studies is so History. long essays here i come.
Geog.. i'll leave it commentless.

i cant wait for 3 jan. i want to go to school. real badly. but I WILL MISS ELVIE. mann. if it rains on the morning of 3 jan. i'll be crying my way to school. because i'll miss all the times when she had to call me up when it was raining... and even had to wait for me. (: i appreciate it.

i wonder how school will be like. will i be a complete outcast? will i be a 'pai-kia'? or will i be one of those posers who try to fit in? i really don't know. and i don't think i'm ready to know. praying for the best seems to be the only option left available for me right now.
i wanna train hard. i wanna study hard. i want. i want. and what about i need? i guess the same applies for everything. we want stuff so badly, we forget about our needs...

CAN I TRY TO FORGET YOU?
because my books are overpowering everything i'm doing right now. if i continue dreaming on bout you. my brain will go -SQUISH-.



did i mention i had this awesome dream?
"my dear girl..
nathalie fernandez,
you gotta learn to take things one little baby step at a time.
it's all you need in life. nothing great was ever accomplished without failure.
nathalie fernandez,
you're a great person.
spread my words to those around you. (: you'll do just fine in the youth ministry in church.
nathalie fernandez....
i love you.
from God."

it was this faceless being speaking to me.
totally awesome.



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
BLOGGING IS OUT OF MY LIST FOR THE COMING YEAR.
THE INVASION OF THE BOOKS ARE HERE!


some pics i uploaded from sentosa.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
regina. rachel. i. (:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
group photo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
are they trying to kill each other?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
rach and i. the organisers!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wowie! all looking at the crab we caught.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
bradley. what's up with the cheeky look?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
water pose!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my hand and rachel's face! RACHEL CHEMISTRY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home