PLAY IT.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

new year. new stuff. mann, this year sure was fast.
i enjoyed this year tremendously.

i sure learnt a lot as well.
from council elections, to being in the house committee, to the NJC and VJC IP applications, to the rejection from them.. and lastly, to the st margs transfer...

----------------------------
january.
i was shortlisted for coucil board elections. (:

february.
i was officially in the council board.
exams rocked. i got second.

march.
i didn't do much.
council board life was difficult to adapt to..

april.
i was addicted to swimming.
studied even harder.
started to look forward to the NJC applications.

may.
built up my portfolio for the NJC IP. hoping i would get shortlisted.
did my exams again. (: it was rather all right..

june.
youth walk. (: met NEW NEW NEW pple.
kicked bad habits.
GOT SHORTLISTED FOR NJC IP TEST.

july.
cant really remember what happened.
sat for more tests.

august.
i got shortlisted for the interviews. mann. the excitement.
i dreamt of playing hockey for NJC..

september.
(: final year exams started. orals were completely screwed up.
more sadness. how does it feel when something part of you is taken away from you?? esp.. on someone's birthday.. ):
THE REJECTION OF NJC AND VJC. ): I HATE YOU PPLE.

october.
more exams. and more results.
the excitement for me has just began. (:
it has been one year of admiration my friend.

november.
i got shortlisted for the st margs interview. hopes are high now..
i GOT INTO ST MARGS (:
life is currently so church. planning for event after event after event.
i enjoyed my camps.

december.
antioch camp. i finally found out the true meaning of reconciliation..
confirmation. i'm now a soldier of christ.
my birthday. i'm a year older.
christmas. christ is another year older too! i love jesus.
one year since you've known.
one year and two months. still counting.
my BRO IS IN SJI!

that was my year for you. mainly of what i can remember.
----------------------------

my new year's resolutions.
to train hard
to eat lesser
to study more
to go to church more often.
and i'll stick to it.

ELVIE!
JOAVAN.
GRACIE.
REUBAN.
BRADLEY.
(: YOU'VE ALL BEEN ANGELS TO ME.
THANKS. I WOULDN'T HAVE LIVED WITHOUT YOU PEOPLE.

ALL THE PEOPLE IN CHURCH.
JEANNE, JULIA, RACHELs, GERALDINE, LEONARD, AMELIA, BRADLEYs, LESLIE, DOMINIC, ERROL, AND EVERYONE ELSE!

ALL THE PEOPLE IN STC.
2 DEIRDRE! 4 ANNE! (: SWIMMING TEAM. LEGION OF MARY. COUNCIL BOARD.
I WILL NOT FORGET YOU.

hey elvie. remember the pranks we pulled? it shall be ours and only ours. (: I LOVE YOU. i'll miss you. i know you hate me for leaving you. i hate myself too. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home