PLAY IT.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

CHRISTMAS MASS WAS GREAT!!
i managed to grab some good photos.
the flying dutchman sosososo rocks. haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me. myself and i. in my christmas clothing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my husband and i. (: cute couple eh?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my beloved centurion and i. ben!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
handsome!! what are you doing?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with regards from the flying dutchman. (:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I LOVE CHLOE! and we're HOT!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
he smiles! (:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
reindeer!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
walaos! act cute. eee.


wahaha. it was great fun. (: the pageant was screwed up. but i'm pretty sure my husband and i enjoyed it.
thanks to clement, ben, joavan, errol, joan, trees, matt, rach, and leonard! for being so committed to the pageant. i really appreciate it. (:

i received alot alot alot of presents. thank you.
the best two i received were a billabong cap and a disney pillow. from reuban and gracie (: mann i love you two!
haha. wallets. earrings. and much more chocolate.
thanks bradley, and leonard. (: so many thanks.
and especially to the choir. i'm so going to stay on. more more more cute guys. yayys!


it's the entire universe and i.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home