PLAY IT.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'M DREADING SCHOOL
AND IN MY PREVIOUS POST I SAID SCH WAS ALL RIGHT?
WHAT WAS GOING ON IN MY HEAD YESTERDAY?!!

mann. i should have gone to gan eng seng.
i think i would have been better off there... and i would have probably gotten a hot guy or sth.
girls' schools just dont seem to be my thing.. bleah. another two years.
i'm going to kill myself soon.

this post shall bear a theme of HOPELESSNESS and DEATH.
school's hopless. and i wanna die.
i just wanna live DIE.

trees says it'll be all right, mainly because she has lived through it.
and i really cannot cope. it's only the first week of school.
i hate myself for doing this.
i really do...
I HATE MYSELF.
and i wish i would just vanish. not as if anyone would care.
HOWEVER, IT'LL BE GREAT TO KNOW IF SOME PEOPLE WOULD JUST CARE. BOTHER ABOUT ME. AND GIVE A LITTLE COMFORT.

i just need friends.
i feel so lonely right now.
and plus, i've got no phone... so how? no smsing...
I HATE THIS.
GOD IS SO SO SO SELFISH.
but i know it's going to be good for me. but why now?
i guess whatever that happens, happens for a reason. and if this is happening to me.. i guess it's all God's plan.



rachel's eyes were irritated today. poor her la.
hope she's all right.
gosh, i'm so damnit tired right now. i'm going to sleep soon..
i need to study
i need to study
and i need to study.

tmr off to collect money.
i need a phone soon. i'm going to die without one.
i just need to talk to you.
and seriously, i've missed you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home