PLAY IT.

Monday, January 02, 2006

commonwealth essay.
crossing the boundaries....
have i thought of what to write? damnit....

friendster is having problems. can't upload the pictures. and i'm pretty sure i don't have time tmrw please!

currently ironing my bro's and my uniform. i love our uniforms. there's a tinge of green in it! (:

i so can't wait for school. 15 more hours. (:
i hope i mix with the correct people... the cool ones? the nerdy ones? the average ones?

i have to stop eating. god damnit.
i'll slit my wrist and let myself die if i eat another piece of chocolate.
it has been 30 days of pure chocolate. damnit nat. your bloody fool.

I HATE YOU NAT!
JUST KEEP THE CHOCOLATES AWAY. YOU'RE DESTROYING ME.
CAN YOU LOOK AFTER ME? GOD SENT YOU DOWN TO LOOK AFTER ME.
-YOUR BODY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home