PLAY IT.

Friday, January 27, 2006

haha. school has been great this entire week.
i managed to live through the three tests. except... i didn't complete my bio paper.

today i watched liang2 shan1 bo2 yu3 zhu4 ying1 tai2.
romantic. i cried when liang2 shan1 bo2 died. it was simply so touching.
i wish i found such love. BUT, i don't think i'm ready for that yet.
bookies. =D

choir rocks my socks. haha. it's so fun. i hope i can be in choir committee, but like who on earth will vote for me.. c'mon.

whee. cyn coming. that means more pineapple tarts!
more food, more money too.
i can't wait. )): sadly, i've got no new clothes.

haha. choir not singing tmrw, phew.
besides, i don't think i'll be doing responsorial psalm in a long time to come.

i want my violin.
i want my music.
i want math. and any other thing than science.'



do you know...
how bad it feels to be called stupid.
how bad it feels to be told that you can never make it far.
that it hurts to be not able to be able to hear you.
that it is horrible to be banned from the one place you call your home. church.
that i feel like just ending everything now.
but you're holding me back. thank you.
it's you that i live for. it's you that i love. you died for me so that i could live.
now i'll live for you so that you didn't die in vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home