PLAY IT.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

yeah. finally got my study materials. i feel so good.

okay. so yesterday i did responsorial psalm. it was probably the best attempt in my entire life.
and uncle richard told me i did well too!! except for some aspect of my singing.. hmm. my diction?
thank goodness i didn't screw up in front of so many pple i knew.

i'm GOING ON A DIET AND IT'S FINAL.
i keep eating. i feel fat. although i know I'M NOT. )):

church today.
confirmed the legion committee. like finally.
i'm secretary. haha. acting at least.
like everywhere i go. i'm the secretary?
HAH. BUT TO BE ONE. YOUR COMMAND OF ENGLISH MUST REACH A CERTAIN LEVEL. AND NOT THOSE AH LIAN TYPE.

ate meatballs at ikea today. whee. i love them.


gosh. there's an english test and bio test next week. heard that there were THREE! and i dunno the third ONE. like gosh.

collected new specs today. yay.
pastel orange.

anyway. i'm off now.
mug mug mug.
i'll become a nerd i tell you. a cool one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home