PLAY IT.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

SUDDENLY. EVERYTHING'S FINE.


Nat can't sleep again.
I've been studying since 12 night.
Came online for a little break.


Went for Carpenter Tools' International Concert.

I WON A NIKE BAG! SO COOL.
Pictures and videos cant upload. Shall try again in the afternoon.

MY ULCER FREAKING HURTS.
And I've a MIXTURE OF COLOURS on my chin.
BLUE and BLACK and a little of GREEN too.


Oh yes. I went to Jeremy Wong's house.
His birthday party.
Haha, I finally got to know him. Bleah. After seeing him for quite some time in curia.

EUGENE'S PHONE IS EXACTLY LIKE MINE. COPY-ER.


THANK YOU.
Thanks for that wonderful chat we had just now.
Looks like I did the right thing.
When ONE door closes, THE OTHER OPENS.
I've locked the door, and thrown away the key.
As for the other door? I've opened it, and thrown away the key.
So that it'll never be locked.. Ever..


mwahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home