PLAY IT.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The painful truth. LOVE HURTS.

The difference between infatuation and love.
Oh my. Am I in the right state of mind to decide what I'm really going through right now?

Remember I said you'll meet four people in your life?
1. YOURSELF.
2. The one you love most. (but he may not love you the most)
3. The one who loves you most. (but you may not love him the most)
4. The one who you dont love most, and who doesn't love you most. But you end up marrying him anyway.

A few days ago. I said I've met ONE.
I guess I've met three now. ):

And I have no idea what to do. It's all so BLEAH.
I need VERBAL DIARRHOEA NOW.

I'm so sorry to all my readers out there.
I'm just going through a dilemma right now.
A HUGE CONFUSING ONE.


God. All I need is YOU RIGHT NOW.
CTI CONCERT IN A FEW HOURS TIME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home