PLAY IT.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Well well well. Miss Nat didn't go to school today.

Heard that it was a slack day today. Emath, amath, and chinese homework.
The good thing about not going to school on thursdays is that it is a triple ____ period, and there are no SCIENCES to miss.
=D


Sorethroat's getting worse.
I cant speak. Not as loud as yesterday.
I can speak under my breath, makes it sound like i'm whispering.
Even then, I'm not using my voice, I'm using my breath to speak.

I want my voice!

3 things I can't do without my voice:
1. Sing.
2. Communicate.
3. WHINE.

1 good thing about losing my voice:
1. NOT SPEAK TO ___ (ahhem).



So, Nat slept for 14 hours. Which is bad. I planned to study bio, and physics in the morning.
I woke up at 2pm. Just to find THAT MY WATER SUPPLY IS CUT OFF AGAIN!
What luck Nat.
Headed down to the polyclinic to get my BELOVED MC.
I took more than 30 mins just to register. GOSH. How slow can these places get.
However, the doctor I counsulted was _ _ _. LUCKY ME.
MC: One day from school and Two weeks from choir. I wont be able to speak till sunday.
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO FOR THE CONCERT THEN?
I'll be some dumb person.
I've learnt to treasure my voice.
I LOVE YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home