PLAY IT.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'M DOOMED FOR ETERNITY.
ALL BECAUSE... I didn't go for Assumption mass. And I went for dance instead.


SORE THROAT TODAY.
Could barely talk. But strepsils definitely relieve half of the pain.

SMARTY PANTS OVER HERE went for choir.. And didn't sing.
Oh well, I'm going tmr again. But I highly doubt I'll be able to sing.


Anw. Talking about singing. Singapore Idol's on later.
JONATHAN MUST DO WELL! I will not let others take over him. TSK.
Even if he does not as well.. I will only allow one other person to do better. MATHILDA. Oh my goodness. If only I sang as well as her.



We were returned our physics paper. I would love to thank God for helping me.
Just yesterday the thought hit me:
"Whatever we do, we should be doing it to Glorify God's name."

And yeah. I'm overly happy today.
Did very well for PHYSICS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home