PLAY IT.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Vocals from 7-8.30
Dance from 8.30-10

TIRING NIGHT.




Isn't it strange how everything seems to be there every single day. And you don't take notice of it? You wake up, you walk to the same bathroom, you do exactly the same thing, you put on exactly the same clothes. And you leave the house at around the same time everyday, trying to catch the same bus.
You see the people you see everyday. At the same bus stop. Sitting beside that guy who loves to smoke and don't seem to care that he's contracted lung cancer. You breathe in the smoke of the cigarette, and you worry that you will contract lung cancer yourself one day.
And you see that guy who you've noticed for so long.. But you can't seem to grab his attention.. What more can you do?

You know. You never told me once you loved me. And there's nothing I can say to that. I can't force love.
You meet four people in your lifetime:
1. Yourself.
2. The one you love most.
3. The one who loves you most.
4. The one who you dont love most and the person who doesn't love you most, but you end up marrying him/her anyway.

And by far. I've probably found only ONE. MYSELF. Even then. I'm not sure.

I need to make full use of every second I have. But when I say that. I think: Is sleep a waste of time. Is going to school, and going through that monotonous cycle everyday a waste of time?

You see the same things and people every single day that you take them for granted. You don't bother about them. You think they're redundant. You walk past them as if they do not affect you.
TRUTH IS. Everything and everyone affects one another. ACCEPT THIS TRUTH.


Do everything you can with the greatest love you can. Do everything you can with the interest of others in mind. Do everything you can while you can.
I didn't know I lived by that. BUT SOMEHOW I DO.

And this society somehow discriminates the selflessness of people.
They've taught me to be selfish.
They've taught me how to be greedy, power hungry.
They've taught me to not live by the truth.
YOU DIE, YOU DIE ALONE. That's what today's society lives by.
A world of hate, and misery.



Haiz. What an emo post.
I'm all right.
Just did some thinking on the journey home from school. And here I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home