PLAY IT.

Friday, September 19, 2003

hie...todae got my report book back...got all B's..so sadening...last term got all A's...='(
anyway...i lurv mrs ong and mdm tan...=)..they wrote sumthing nice abt me... X)...so happy...hope that can get me a student conseller(dunno how to spell) place in sec school...anyway toking abt sec schools...my mom told mrs ong that i wanted to go to fairfield methodist sec school...but then mrs ong said that they only keep their affliated schools...and it is so unfair... for affliated school...188
for non-affliated school...239
that is a whole 51 points different...and it is totally unfair...really wanna get into that school..if not..then wanna go crescent girls'...
my 'crazy' dad told me to go into chij st teresa..which is totally full of ______...which totally disgusts me... X6..(sorry pple frm that school)

anyway i really lurv mrs ong and mdm tan...those are the nicest things adults ever said abt me...and my conduct is very good...which is very good to me already
toking abt conduct...wonder who got excellent...i think mitch and qiwei got excellent

ok...now for the countdown

psle listening...TOMORROW
gayday...5 more days
sarah's b-dae...6 more days
engpsle...17
mathpsle...18
chinesepsle...19
scipsle...20
freedom...21

bye...cya all
xoxo~nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home