PLAY IT.

Sunday, August 10, 2003

yay...i got gold for my PFT...so happy...din think i would make it
stupid incline...did only 8...i think so
but nevermind i still made it, thank goodness i am not a boy otherwise have to do more...then i will fail..sure one
it's good being a girl...GIRLS RULE DA WORLD!!!
i am so happy all the exams are coming up...it's better to get over with it and sleep sleep sleep the whole day and the best thing abt the exams is when they are over it means no tuition and can sleep sleep sleep the whole day...oh ya and oso count money coz i LURV money and sleeping oso lorh...hehe

COUNTDOWN frm TODAY:
PSLE Oral: 6 and 13 more days
Prelim: 15 more days
PSLE Listening: 41 more days
PSLE EXAMS: 57 more days

and last but not least the number of days until FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM
61 MORE DAYS...yay yay yay yay
i RULE i RULE i RULE i RULE i RULE i RULE i RULE i RULE i RULE i RULE i RULE i RULE i RULE i RULE

Thank u, thank u very much...i'm elvis!!
i rule i rule i rule

u shld check out this site: http://www.satay-matong.blogspot.com ...it is like damn funni lorh
u shld check out the posts...that is wad makes up the blog

i still rule i still rule
thank u thank u veri much
and i am proud to say tt i rule!!!

"LOOK MA, I AM ON THE TOP OF THE WORLD" my quote!!

and i juz heard this very funny song entitled "I Am Cow"...so funni
and it goes lyk tt:

I am cow, hear me moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And i look good on the barbecue
Yogurt, curd, cream cheese and butter's
Made from liquid from my udders
I am cow, i am cow, hear me moo (moo)

I am cow, eating grass
Methane gas comes out my ass
And out my muzzle when i belch
Oh, the ozone layer is thinner
From the outcome of my dinner
I am cow, i am cow, i've got gas

I am cow, here i stand
Far and wide upon this land
And i am living everywhere
From b.c. to newfoundland
You can squeeze my teats by hand
I am cow, i am cow, i am cow
I am cow, i am cow, i am cow!

the lyrics kept going through my mind
if u want the tune i can send it to u...juz email me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home